The Deep Well project is located 35km southeast of Meekatharra on southern extension of the Gnaweeda Greenstone Belt.
- Series of known and interpreted mafic-ultramafic bodies hosted by and emplaced within the crustal-scale Evanston-Edale (Youanmi) Shear Zone (EESZ) associated with regional nickel occurrences.
- Historic exploration has been minimal with a focus on gold only.
- Presence of large regional structure with known association to Ni-Cu-PGE and Cu-Au deposits supported by geochemical anomalis .
- Initial reconnaissance work has identified anomalous associated nickel, copper, gold, platinum and palladium in outcropping gossans over a 6km strike length.
- The access is via Murchison Downs Road, Goldfields Highway and numerous pastoral station tracks within the Sherwood and Murchison Downs pastoral leases.
The exploration budget for the Deep Well Project is allocated to completion of a heritage survey to allow for an initial scout AC drilling program to test the nickel targets generated by rock chip sampling completed to date. The information generated by the scout drilling will be used for geological and geochemical studies and to define targets that require deeper drill testing.