Dynamic Metals Limited (ASX:DYM) is a minerals exploration and development company with a portfolio of assets in Western Australia as well as holding a minority interest in the Prospect Ridge Joint Venture in Tasmania. Dynamic Metals is committed to advancing its Australian critical minerals portfolio, after demerging the Australian Assets from Jindalee Resources Limited in 2022.
Dynamic Metals’ primary focus is to explore the Australian Assets using a variety of geochemical, geophysical and drilling techniques to create value for Shareholders through the discovery and development of mineral deposits.
Dynamic Metals aims to progress from an explorer, subject to the results of its exploration activities, technical studies and availability of appropriate funding, either to development and ultimately production.
While Dynamic Metals’ immediate focus will be on the Western Australian Assets, they will also assess the viability of new business opportunities in the resources sector that complement its business.
Dynamic Metals intends to achieve its objectives by advancing exploration across its portfolio of projects; adding value by employing robust target identification methodology, completing systematic exploration activities and applying clear decision pointes to determine whether to continue to fund development, introduce partners or seek to achieve a liquidity event.
- Portfolio of future facing critical minerals projects in Australia
- Exposure to global decarbonization and battery metals thematic
- Substantial exploration targets generated across Li, Ni, Cu, PGE and Au
- Team has extensive experience and successful track record
- On ground activities are complete and ready to commence drilling
- Attractive valuation and leverage to exploration success