The Widgiemooltha Project is located over a broad area 550km east of Perth and centred 100km south of Kalgoorlie.
- Dominant land position in highly prospective, multicommodity mineral fields
- Strategically located close to all necessary infrastructure including road, rail and processing facilities
- Dynamic Metals hold 100% interest and rights for all minerals
- Drill ready targets generated from historic data
- Active exploration for lithium, nickel and gold on seven prospects in 2023
The exploration budget allows for exploration at every stage of the pipeline across the diverse commodity portfolio. The first phase of exploration will focus on developing the lithium target through surface sampling, geological mapping and auger drilling.
The exploration budget for the Widgiemooltha Project is allocated to:
- RC drilling the Dordie Far West nickel target;
- AC drilling at the Sunday Soak nickel target; and
- AC drilling at the Mandilla and Higginsville gold targets.
The information generated from the above drill programs will be used for geological and geochemical studies to generate follow up drilling targets. The budget also has provision for targeted surface geochemistry programmes which will be undertaken to generate further gold and nickel targets within the Widgiemooltha Project.